Join the 5K to Fight Histio Today!
Submit Your Design!
Have your contact information, registration confirmation #, fundraising page link and design ready in the format specified to the right before submitting.
Our Past Shirts
Announcing the 5K to Fight Histio T-Shirt Design Contest! Please send us your best designs and the winner will be featured on the front of this year’s race shirts on at the 5K to Fight Histio on July 19th!
Here are the rules:
* Must incorporate 5K to Fight Histio name, date (7.19.20) and New York, NY
* Two color design only. (This helps keeps our shirts more affordable)
* Can also incorporate Liam's Lighthouse Foundation Logo and/or tagline, abbreviations of all Histiocytosis Diseases or other message or creative new approach.
* Please submit your design in the one of the following formats: PNG, Adobe Photoshop files and/or high resolution PDF scan of your hand-drawn sketch, which our designers will recreate for production. Cell phone photos of a sketch will not be accepted due to lack of resolution quality.
* All designs must be submitted no later than May 16, 2020.
* All rights of selected design will be held and owned by Liam's Lighthouse Foundation.
* Must be a race registrant and have a personalized fundraising page set up on GroupRev under the 5K to Fight Histio event to win! Virtual Participation is encouraged!
What is the 5K to Fight Histio?
The 5K to Fight Histio takes place each year at Hudson River Park in New York City. It started with under 200 registrants in 2013 after Liam's Lighthouse Foundation and its supporters wanted to expand their outreach and awareness during the time they spent together in New York City. In previous years we reached almost 500 registrants prior to race day! This 5K helps families from around the world gather together for a cause they hold close to their hearts and raise much needed funds for Histiocytosis at leading researching hospitals in the US. Join us and REGISTER today!
What Histio Families Are Saying...
All I can say was that this weekend was absolutely incredible. I'll never forget the stories that were shared and the people that I met...thank you Liam's Lighthouse!!!!" - M.Rivera (NY)